Saturday, April 30, 2011

my first interview..

how to start ea?
ouhh, at that time when i first look at the letter awww I was so speechless..

NURHANANI BINTI MOHD SADEK
Tuan/Puan

TEMU DUGA KURSUS PERGURUAN LEPAS SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA AMBILAN JUN 2011

sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa tuan/puan telah dipilih untuk menghadiri
temu duga tersebut di atas. Butiran temuduga adalah seperti berikut:

TARIKH: 20.4.2011
MASA : 8.00 pagi
KURSUS: C521M0000P - MATEMATIK (SEKOLAH MENENGAH)
TEMPAT: KOD PUSAT - R01 D
IPG KAMPUS PERLIS, JALAN BEHOR PULAI, 01000 KANGAR, PERLIS

I never been invited for any interview before this..I was so happy and so as scared..scared of what I should do during interview, what to dress?, how to talk?, what I need to prepare?..ouhh..so many things came across my mind and I keep thinking of what I should write in those 3 essay that they asked for..

firstly,
I prepare for what I should write for the 3 essay..the question look simple but it seem difficult for me as I had stop writing seen I left SPM on 8 December 2010..

so here are the question..
1. Mengapa and memilih profession perguruan
2. Pengalaman anda berinteraksi dengan kanak-kanak atau remaja
3. Apakah yang anda akan sumbangkan sekiranya terpilih...

secondly..my document..


thirdly, my dress, shoes

whoaa, my shoes got heels..never wear it before




No comments:

Post a Comment