Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Recipe

huh..what a very long day today till I dont know what to do..I start the day by doing my morning rights and after that I tidy up my home..finish all that I still have 3 hours to wait for my parents back home for lunch brake..then I remember about the fish that my father bought yesterday at 'pasar malam' (night market)..

so, I think of making Laksa Kelantan today..and the Laksa really taste delicious..
actually my mom told me the recipe and teach me how to do it once..

Resepi

Kuah Laksa Kelantan

Bahan-bahan

1 kg ikan termenung
2 ulas Bawang Merah
500 gram santan
1 -2 keping - Asam keping
Garam secukup rasa
Gula secukup rasa
lada hitam

Cara-cara Masak

Ikan direbus dan diperisi dan dikisar
Masukkan santan ke dalam periuk serta ikan, bawang dan di masak
Masukkan asam keeping, gula dan garam


No comments:

Post a Comment