Sunday, October 17, 2010

yes..this is it....it's me

after sometimes i have think what to write but none of idea came out...
now, i think of telling about myself...


hye..
  • my name is nurhanani mohd sadek
  • people call me nani sometimes hanani
  • i am seven teen years young...
  • born on 6 June 1993 in alor setar
  • i love my dad, mum, and sister and my big family
  • i stayed with my lovely family
  • i love blue and purple in colour
  • spm candidates 2010
  • i study biology, physics, chemistry, add maths, math, english, bahasa malaysia, pendidikan islam, last but not least sejarah
  • study in smk derma
  • always go to library with phim and najwa
  • i have a teddy bear(hug one)...love so much
  • a daughter or mohd sadek and mashita
  • have a sister name nadia
  • i want to be an engineer, sometimes i think of being a doctor and pharmasist
  • if i could help people i would help them
  • i love day dream
this is....

my father...a microbiologist

my mother...a lecturer

my sister...only sister...

yeah...thats all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment