Thursday, September 16, 2010

hari raya gathering

first, everybody went to izzati's house....then, they come to my house which located in taman utama...we eat a lot of food at zati's house.her mom prepare rice(i dont know what kind of it), satay, puding maybe....i just ate a little...i just attend it late in the afternoon.....there were izzati(of course the tuan rumah), amirah, shahida najla, najwa, afiqah yusuf, affiqah razak, hafizah, husna, fatin,nasuha najwa, and me(absolutely).....then, at 3.30 my father come and bring all of us to my house for second open house....there, my mum prepare lontong, soto, and satay....we just sit in the garden...my friends ask me to "hampar tikar"...i just follow but its really great although sitting in the garden on the mat...we gossip many thing, till i cant remember those....many voice come out....of course la, girl gathering....

then, my friends hilmy and azam come....
they just ate satay...

hahaha...broken english...i dont know what to tell
just wait for the picture later, lazy and tired...need some rest...got to go blogie...bye...
love you all(those who i mention their name and to my blogie and my dearly teddy)
love so much...

have a nice view....beautiful girls...





No comments:

Post a Comment